Friday, June 6, 2008

My new blog!!!

hey everyone!!! i am starting this blog so that friends and family (and anyone else!) who have supported my trip to Honduras or have expressed interest in it can stay up to date on what i am doing while i'm there. i recently purchased a digital camera, and i am obsessed with taking pictures, so i should have plenty to post once i arrive in Honduras. i fly out June 18th, one week later than i had planned, but complications with the airport in the capital city have prevented me from getting there any earlier. please pray that there are no more setbacks and that i have a safe trip, and for my cousins and brother who will also be traveling there. thanks again for your support, and check back around the 18th!!!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Annie:
I'm so glad that you are doing a blog while you're in Honduras! I look forward to checking it daily and seeing how you are doing! Good luck and I'll be keeping you in my prayers. Love ya,
Jess

Laurie said...

Annie,
Hope you arrived in Honduras safely. I am anxious to hear of your experiences there and the life in Honduras as it is today. Be safe.......laurie

Dad said...

Annie,

Hope your trip went well. Contact us when U can. Very proud of you and Paul...Love Dad

Chelsea Drew said...

ok... so we miss you already! Carter has had his big pouty lip out all the day cause he misses you! I hope your trip went well and enjoy this awesome experience! I can't wait to look at your blog everyday to hear your stories! Love ya girl!
Chelsea, Jason and Carter